Little Tikes’ Tikes Town attraction is embarking on a UK tour, which kicks off this weekend.
The attraction is designed for children to ‘play, pretend, drive, slide and ride’ and is expected to attract over 2.5 million people across all the summer events.
“We are really excited to be back on the road this year with Tikes Town," said Michelle Lilley, marketing manager at Little Tikes.
"There is no better way to celebrate all our fun new products than to see children and parents playing, testing and enjoying them. It really is the best way to gauge enjoyment and see how children explore and interact with our products.
"We are really happy to say that Little Tikes has had a fantastic year so far and are delighted to bring Tikes Town back to the UK.”
Visitors can expect to enjoy products including the Lean to Turn Scooter and the 4-in-1 Trike.
Tikes Town will be appearing at the following events:
- Butlins: Skegness, Minehead, Bognor (12 mid-week breaks throughout 2014)
- Wychwood Festival (May 30th – June 1st)
- South Gloucestershire Show (August 2nd – 3rd)
- Bristol International Balloon Fiesta (August 7th – 10th)
- LolliBop at Hatfield House (August 15th – 17th)
- Bournemouth Air Festival (August 28th – 31st)