Eleven teams will compete in the KICKOFF Pacífico for two vacancies for the Masters Madrid, from February 17th until the grand final on February 25th. The event will inaugurate the 2024 season for the main teams of VALUING of the region in Alone.
This time, the Tier 1 league sees an expansion with the entry of Bleed Esports for the next two seasons after their victory in VCT Ascension Pacific last year.
It will also be an initial test to see how the transfer market of the OFF//SEASON impacted every team last season, with major overhauls seen at teams like DetonatioN FocusMe, Gen.G, Global Esports, Talon Esports e T1.
Group Stage (February 17th to 21st)
- Departures on 17th, 19th and 21st February start at 3am GMT -3
- Departures on February 18th and 20th start at 5am GMT -3
Play-Ins (February 22)
- Departures to start at 3am GMT -3
Playoffs (February 24-25)
- Departures to start at 5am GMT -3
- Eleven teams will be divided into 3 groups
- 2 groups will have 4 teams and 1 group will have 3 teams.
- The best team in the region, the highest placing team in the 2023 Champions, will be placed in group 3 with a direct passage to the second round.
- The remaining 10 teams will be sorted into pools based on 2023 performance and drawn into the remaining 10 slots.
- Each group will have double elimination with MD3 matches
- The winning team from each group will advance to the Knockout Stage.
- The second-placed team in each group will proceed to the Repechage Phase, Play-IN.
- The 3 second-placed teams face each other in a round-robin format, with 1 team guaranteeing a place in the Elimination Stage.
- 4 teams will compete in the single-elimination playoffs, with the 2 finalist teams guaranteeing their place in the Masters Madrid.
- The team coming from the Repechage Phase will be placed on the opposite side of the team from their initial group.
- The winner of the Kickoff will have a better seed at Masters Madrid and 3 Championship points towards the Champions 2024 points table.
- See too: Tropa do Avanço seeks organization for VCB 2024
published in January 29, 2024