Lies of P It’s a style game soulslike, inspired by games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne, developed by Neowiz Games and Round8 Studio. The title was released on September 19, 2023 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S, arriving directly with the Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Inspired by the 1883 Italian classic “The Adventures of Pinocchio” of Carlo Collodihe transports us to a dark and distorted world, in which truth and lies have profound consequences.
Decisions and destinies
The narrative centers on Pinocchio, a robotic “doll” who, unlike others, has the ability to lie. This ability plays a crucial role in story decisions. The setting is the city of Krat, in which the puppets, once servants of the human population, rebel and cause a massacre.
The city is also plagued by a mysterious disease called Petrification, which turns its victims into monsters. The protagonist, with the help of a lantern containing a cricket named Gemini, is tasked with finding and saving his creator, Geppetto, the only person who knows how to stop the dolls’ revolt.
A unique feature of the title is the “Lying System”, in which the decisions made by the player at certain times influence the course of events, culminating in several endings. But how many are there? And how do you get them? Check it out below!
What are the Lies of P endings and how to get each of them?
Em Lies of P, players’ choices not only shape the course of the narrative, but also determine the outcome of the story. Each decision, each truth and lie told, can lead to a different path, culminating in different endings that reveal the mysteries of Krat and the fate of Pinocchio. Below, we will explore each of them and the actions necessary to achieve them, however, for those who have not yet started the adventure, it is worth remembering that the descriptions will contain spoilers!
1. Final “Rise of P”
Final Rise of P it is a reflection of the choices made throughout the game, in which lying is the key. It is a representation of the protagonist’s resistance against the expectations and desires of other influential characters in the game:
- Lie at every opportunity given, including side quests and all major story decisions.
- Choose to give peace to Sophia after defeating Laxasia, the Complete.
- After defeating Simon Manus, Awakened God, choose not to give the heart to Geppetto in the room after the Under the Abyss Stargazer.
- Doing so will trigger an additional boss, the Nameless Puppet. After defeating him, watch the scene showing Sophia’s return, and the Rise of P ending will be obtained.
2. Final “Real Boy: They All Lived Happily Ever After”
Real Boy: They All Lived Happily Ever After it’s about self-discovery and sacrifice. Pinocchio’s quest to find his purpose and identity is the focus for this outcome:
- As you progress through the game, you will reach the final area, Arche Abbey, where you will face Simon Manus, Awakened God.
- After defeating him, take the elevator to reach the Under the Abyss area, where you can find Geppetto. He will offer to turn you into a real boy.
- At this point, you will be faced with a choice: “Give your heart” or “Refuse.”
- Select the “Give your heart” option. Geppetto will then extract his heart, resulting in P’s death. He will then use the heart to revive his deceased son, Carlo.
3. Final “Free from the Puppet String”
Free from the Puppet String it is a representation of the search for truth and authenticity. It is a journey of introspection and determination:
- Tell the truth whenever an option is presented.
- After defeating Laxasia, the Complete, you will meet Sophia. Choose “Let her live”.
- After defeating Simon Manus, he will ask about what you did to Sophia; choose “I freed her from Arche Abbey.”
- Upon encountering Geppetto, choose to “Refuse” to hand over the heart, then proceed to defeat the Nameless Puppet.
- In the end, Geppetto will say that you are a “useless puppet”.
And then they’re already playing Lies of P? Did you reach any of these endings? Tell us on social media Voxel!