Several toy suppliers, retailers and products have been recognised in the nursery-focused Family Approved Awards 2013.
The Market Family’s panel – consisting of parents, bloggers, midwives, pre-school teachers and more – nominated three brands in each of the 15 categories.
The winners are as follows:
- Most Innovative Baby and Toddler Range – Brother Max
- Best Baby Sleep Aid – The Gro Company
- Best Online Nursery Retailer – Kiddicare.com
- Best Activity Course / Holiday for Children – PGL
- Best Range of Prams and Pushchairs – Silver Cross
- Best Baby Carrier – Little Life
- Best Creative Experience Retailer – Build-a-bear Workshop
- Best Young Family Day Out – Gulliver’s
- Best Construction and Creativity Toy – LEGO
- Best Natural & Healthy Food For Babies and Toddlers – Ella’s Kitchen
- Best Online Toy Store – The Entertainer
- Best Young Family Restaurant – Harvester
- Best Ride-On Activity Toy – Micro Scooter
- Best Child’s Fruit Drink – Panda Pops
- Best Value Kids Clothing Retailer – Matalan
Rachael Taylor, head of The Market Family, said: “I’d like to thank everyone who took part in the voting and say a huge congratulations to the winners and finalists. The standard of innovation and quality is extremely high in this industry, so those that have come out on top should be proud of the job that they do every day to make family life easier and more fun.”
The Market Family has worked with a number of leading brands to help them engage with the family market, iincluding, Cow & Gate and LEGO. For further information visit themarketfamily.co.uk.